-   -   Saving VBA Toolbar Customisation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/280839-saving-vba-toolbar-customisation.html)

RzB

Saving VBA Toolbar Customisation

I open Excel and then open the VBA Editor.
Then I customise the VBA Editor toolbar.
What do I need to do to make sure that
customisation is saved so that it returns when
next open Excel/VBA Editor.
Many thanks,
Roy

steve

Saving VBA Toolbar Customisation

RzB,

The Toolbars (complete with customization) is saved to a special file
(*.xlb) when you close Excel.

It will only be lost if Excel crashes.
Suggest that after you get the toolbars where you like them, close Excel
and than reopen Excel.

--
sb
"RzB" wrote in message
I open Excel and then open the VBA Editor.
Then I customise the VBA Editor toolbar.
What do I need to do to make sure that
customisation is saved so that it returns when
next open Excel/VBA Editor.
Many thanks,
Roy

RzB[_2_]

Saving VBA Toolbar Customisation

Hmm... Yes that's sort of what I expected. Tried that and it
does not work. It's OK for excel but not the VBA editor.
Perhaps I need a reinstall.... Hmmm...
Thanks,
Roy