-   -   Form question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/280732-form-question.html)

[email protected]

Form question

I am trying to use a form for the first time. I added it to my macro,
and it displays ok. When I exit from it I use Unload Me. However,
before it has cleared from the screen, a message box which comes up
later in the macro, appears over top of the form which I had closed.
Leaving both teh form and the msgbox on the screen

Can any tell me what I might be doing incorrectly?

Tom Ogilvy

Form question

Do you have
application.ScreenUpdating = False

in effect when you show the form?

If so, then that is probably the cause.

Tom Ogilvy

wrote in message
I am trying to use a form for the first time. I added it to my macro,
and it displays ok. When I exit from it I use Unload Me. However,
before it has cleared from the screen, a message box which comes up
later in the macro, appears over top of the form which I had closed.
Leaving both teh form and the msgbox on the screen

Can any tell me what I might be doing incorrectly?

[email protected]

Form question

Thanks, You're right, that was the problem