-   -   Import External Data incomplete (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/280731-import-external-data-incomplete.html)

Joseph[_9_]

Import External Data incomplete

I wrote a SQL script to retrieve data from an MSSQLServer
database onto an Excel sheet using MSQuery. It retrieves
the data completely in MSQuery but when it transfers it
to the Excel worksheet, the data in the columns are
incomplete, like the first parts of names, first parts of
numbers, etc... The Operating System is Windows XP
Professional and Excel 2002 SP2. The SQL query works on
EXCEL 97 and 2000. Can anyone please give me a solution
for this problem? Thank You.