-   -   Add columns of data in Excel workbook to fields in MS Access (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/280698-add-columns-data-excel-workbook-fields-ms-access.html)

ed

Add columns of data in Excel workbook to fields in MS Access

Hello,

Currently, I have an Excel Application that allows users
to select 2 excel files from the Windows file dialog box,
when the files are selected, the selection is displayed in
2 textbox.

I plan on taking the contents of the text box and using
them to identify my files. So the contents of the 2 file
are inserted into 2 tables in Access programmatically.

How do I add columns of data in Excel workbook to fields
in MS Access?

I would like to automate the process. I would like to do
this programmatically, with

Thanks

Edward Fagbemi