-   -   Modify generic dialogue (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/280663-modify-generic-dialogue.html)

Linou[_2_]

Modify generic dialogue

I wold like to change the message on a excel dialogue.

When you open an excel application, if this application have macro.
Excel show you a dialogue boxe to let you know it have a macro and it
can have virus.

In this box, I will like to modify the error message.

Thank's

John Wilson

Modify generic dialogue

Linou,

That message can't be changed.
You can set the security level to "Low" and you won't get the message
(and macros will be automatically enabled) or set it to "High" and you
won't get the message (but macros will automatically be disabled).
If you want to insure that the workbook won't function unless macros
are enabled, post back.

John

Linou wrote:

I wold like to change the message on a excel dialogue.

When you open an excel application, if this application have macro.
Excel show you a dialogue boxe to let you know it have a macro and it
can have virus.

In this box, I will like to modify the error message.

Thank's

Linou[_3_]

Modify generic dialogue

Thank you !