-   -   Disable ALT KEY (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/280624-disable-alt-key.html)

Dunce in SC[_2_]

Disable ALT KEY

Is it possible to disable the Ctrl or Alt key using vba code to protect
against someone inadvertantly adding a sheet to a workbook,

Thanks

Robert Rosenberg[_2_]

Disable ALT KEY

Have you considered protecting the workbook? You can do it manually using
Tools--Protection--Protect Workbook and assigning a password, or use the
following code:

ActiveWorkbook.Protect Password:="PasswordHere", Structu=True,
Windows:=False

--
_______________________
Robert Rosenberg
"Dunce in SC" wrote in message
Is it possible to disable the Ctrl or Alt key using vba code to protect
against someone inadvertantly adding a sheet to a workbook,

Thanks

Dunce in SC[_4_]

Disable ALT KEY

Hi Robert:

I have tried but I have many macros accessing a couple of very hidden
sheets (brings up errors with protected workbook) and I am just
concerned that a user may inadvertantly hit the wrong key combinations
and mess up the program. The Menu is custom and I think disabling those
keys will best solve my problems if it is possible.

Thanks