-   -   tabbing round a userform, whole field is selected (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/280622-tabbing-round-userform-whole-field-selected.html)

Mike[_49_]

tabbing round a userform, whole field is selected

I can't see any option so that when I tab round a userform, the cursor
is placed at the end of the text in the textbox, rather than the whole
field being selected

Is there any way round this please
--
Mike
Please post replies to newsgroup to benefit others

John Wilson

tabbing round a userform, whole field is selected

Mike,

One way that might work...

SendKeys "{right}"
At the end of the textbox "Enter" event

John

"Mike" wrote in message
I can't see any option so that when I tab round a userform, the cursor
is placed at the end of the text in the textbox, rather than the whole
field being selected

Is there any way round this please
--
Mike
Please post replies to newsgroup to benefit others
Replace dead spam with ntl world to reply by email

Robert Rosenberg[_2_]

tabbing round a userform, whole field is selected

Hi Mike,

1. Select the textbox and press F4 to bring up the Properties pane

2. Change the "EnterFieldBehavior" property to
"fmEnterFieldBehaviorRecallSelection"

--
_______________________
Robert Rosenberg
"Mike" wrote in message
I can't see any option so that when I tab round a userform, the cursor
is placed at the end of the text in the textbox, rather than the whole
field being selected

Is there any way round this please
--
Mike
Please post replies to newsgroup to benefit others
Replace dead spam with ntl world to reply by email

Mike[_49_]

tabbing round a userform, whole field is selected

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 at 15:11:50, Robert Rosenberg (Robert Rosenberg
) wrote:
1. Select the textbox and press F4 to bring up the Properties pane

2. Change the "EnterFieldBehavior" property to
"fmEnterFieldBehaviorRecallSelection"

Superb - thanks a lot