-   -   Printing with reference to current PC (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/280587-printing-reference-current-pc.html)

Rasmus[_2_]

Printing with reference to current PC

We have a small network of computers and use an Excel sheet that automaticly
prints some information.

Needless to say the network printer hasn't got the same Windowsname on each
PC.

Is there any way to print according to which PC you are on ? Ie. Excel finds
out which PC it is currently working on and prints to the defined printer
for that PC ?!

We do not wish to set this network printer as default which I know would be
one way to do it. Basically we need to define it in a macro each time Excel
prints.

Can you help me ?

(c:
Rasmus