-   -   Attention: Leo Heuser (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/280567-attention-leo-heuser.html)

Debbie[_6_]

Attention: Leo Heuser

Hello Leo,

I just checked my Internet e-mail account for the first time in
months. I seem to forget that I have it, since I set it up only to
have a valid address for the Excel Newsgroup postings. I saw where
you e-mailed me in August to inform me that you posted an enhanced
version to the "Random Cell Selection" routine you built for me, and I
want to thank you for going the extra 10 miles on it. The first macro
did exactly what I wanted, and while it was great, the "enhanced"
version is super-great. Thank you very, very, much for going to the
trouble to do it, and I am really sorry if it seems as if I was just
ignoring your kindness and/or am unappreciative of your help.

Warm Regards,

Debbie

Leo Heuser[_2_]

Attention: Leo Heuser

Hello Debbie

You're welcome.

Thanks for the feedback (better late than never :-),
I really appreciate it.

--
Best Regards
LeoH