-   -   How to return a XL97 spreadsheet info to the requested web page? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/280560-how-return-xl97-spreadsheet-info-requested-web-page.html)

Perry

How to return a XL97 spreadsheet info to the requested web page?

I have a published XL97 spreadsheet containing all the customers
information. Column A is the product name, column B is the part number,
column C is the unit price and column D is the manufacturer etc ........

The default web page listed all the part numbers and its product name. All
the URL entries however are pointed to the same spreadsheet.

When a user click on a URL, the web page will only display the requested
part number information. A part number may have multiple entries because it
could be made by different manufacturers.

Is there anyway to accomplish this by using AutoFilter or other methods? If
so, how do I pass the parameter (part numer) from the URL to the XL97
spreadsheet?