-   -   Opening a workbook minimized... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/280556-opening-workbook-minimized.html)

oorik

Opening a workbook minimized...

I can open a workbook just fine with vb6. The problem is
that I can't view it. I need it to open so that I can run
my vba program and swich back and forth between them by
clicking their icons on the task bar. I can open,write,
save, close, all of that with vb6. I just can't see the
file unless I open it before running my vb6 program. I
want vb6 to open and display the workbook while running
operations on it.