-   -   Dialogue Boxe (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/280529-dialogue-boxe.html)

Linou

Dialogue Boxe

Hi,

I will like to know how modified the message in a generic dialogue box.

I want to change the information on the firts dialogu who come when you open an excel file and it have a macro. Excel advise you it have a macro do you want to continue.

Thank

Tom Ogilvy

Dialogue Boxe

You can only control this by changing your security level or certifying your
project. It can not be suppressed, for example, using code in the workbook
being opened - for one fact, it runs before any VBA code runs.

Tom Ogilvy