-   -   SPSS Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/280523-spss-excel.html)

rohan

SPSS Excel

I work with Excel and SPSS, and am trying to write a macro
where I get the charts and tables from SPSS into excel.
But have so far been unsuccessful. Could someone please
help me with this macro.

Thanks

Rohan

Nigel[_5_]

SPSS Excel

I also use both SPSS and Excel, my challenge is to connect to an SPSS server
from within Excel. The SPSS object model is IMO poorly documented and I
have found it needs a great deal of trial and error to get it to work.

I would welcome any collaboration on this topic.

Cheers
Nigel