-   -   text in listbox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/280489-text-listbox.html)

Bill[_19_]

text in listbox

Hello,
When using a listbox in a userform, I can insert a number into the worksheet indicating the position of the item I selected, however, I wanted to insert the actual text. I was reading about the .list & .listindex options, but I am not having much luck. I am using Excel 2000. What is the code that would insert the actual text from the userform into the worksheet. My text is in this form "May 03".
thanks in advance
Bill

Chip Pearson

text in listbox