-   -   Data form with multiple records (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/279958-data-form-multiple-records.html)

notsureofthatinfo

Data form with multiple records

Suggestions?
Excel2000
I am trying to create a form which will pull all records for a
particular variable and display them all in a table which will allow
editing of those records.

Sort of like an Access database table . Usually at the most there will
be 10 records per query.
Which control would be best for this?
Thanks,
Scott

Tom Ogilvy

Data form with multiple records

some type of grid control I would think. I believe VB6 offers a flexgrid
and a datagrid control.

Whether they work on useforms or not, I couldn't say.

Tom Ogilvy