-   -   how can I change the size of each cell consistency? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/279814-how-can-i-change-size-each-cell-consistency.html)

Matthew Louden

how can I change the size of each cell consistency?

how can I change the size of each cell consistency? I mean width and height
of each cell. Thanks!!

David McRitchie[_2_]

how can I change the size of each cell consistency?

Hi Matthew,
You can't change the size of an individual cell.

You can change the width of column(s) or
the height of row(s)
- to a specific width
- to autofit a selection.

Column selection(s):
Format, Column, width, specify width or autofit a selection

Row Selection(s)
Format, Row, width, specify height or autofit a selection

You can double click on the border between two column headers
or between two row headers to fit row or column to selection.

If you want a programming solution record a macro to at least
get a start.
---
HTH,