-   -   Addin (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/279329-addin.html)

Peter Pantus

Addin

How can I delete/remove an Addin?
Every time I start Excel the Addin "VBA Code Cleaner" is installed. I don't
know how I installed it.

Tanks

Dave Peterson[_3_]

Addin

Look under Tools|addins and if it's there and checked, uncheck it.

If it's not there, look in you XLStart folder and move it somewhere safe (so you
can load it on demand later).

--

Dave Peterson

[email protected]

Addin

On the MenuBar, Tools Add-Ins. Uncheck VBA Code Cleaner.

HTH
Paul
Be advised to back up your WorkBook before attempting to make changes.
How can I delete/remove an Addin?
Every time I start Excel the Addin "VBA Code Cleaner" is installed. I don't
know how I installed it.

Tanks

Tom S.[_3_]

Addin

I don't know about VBA code cleaner, but for add-ins in
general: Click Tools/Add-ins, then uncheck any add-in
that you don't want loaded when you open Excel.
If, for some reason, you don't even want it available to
be loaded, add-ins can be removed from your hard disk.
Go to Control Panel/Add delete programs, and go thru the
steps to find this componant of Office/Excel or
whatever. You should be able to get down to this
particular add-in.

.