-   -   "Load" statement (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/279247-load-statement.html)

Maria[_5_]

"Load" statement

I am trying to trace the source of data in a cell. The
cell has a formula similar to "Load1 AB64". AB64 does not
have a value in the cell.

What does the "Load" command me

Thanks,

Frank Isaacs

"Load" statement

That does not look like a valid formula; please post the exact formula for a
better answer.

My guess is that it is something like =Load!AB64, which would refer to cell
AB64 on a sheet named Load.
--
HTH -

-Frank Isaacs
Dolphin Technology Corp.
http://vbapro.com

"Maria" wrote in message
I am trying to trace the source of data in a cell. The
cell has a formula similar to "Load1 AB64". AB64 does not
have a value in the cell.

What does the "Load" command me

Thanks,

Myrna Larson[_3_]

"Load" statement

If it starts with an equal sign, e.g. =Load AB64, then it refers to the intersection of the
named range Load and AB64, but since that is a single cell, it's no different than =AB64.

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 08:47:14 -0400, "Frank Isaacs" wrote:

That does not look like a valid formula; please post the exact formula for a
better answer.

My guess is that it is something like =Load!AB64, which would refer to cell
AB64 on a sheet named Load.

Frank Isaacs

"Load" statement

I've no idea if that's the syntax the OP has, but it's new to me. Thanks!
--
HTH -

-Frank Isaacs
Dolphin Technology Corp.