-   -   set focus (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/279229-set-focus.html)

RickK

set focus

When opening any sheet in a workbook, I'd like to have a
the focus on a specific cell (say C,4). Any suggestions on
what to use in the Sheet_Activate function?

[email protected]

set focus

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
Cells(4, 3).Select
End Sub

HTH
Paul
Be advised to back up your WorkBook before attempting to make changes.