-   -   help file for custom function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/279146-help-file-custom-function.html)

Juggernnath

help file for custom function

When I use my custom functions, sometimes variables names are not quite
descriptive. Is there a way to put some tips for user defined custom
functions usage, or is it possible to make help file for each custom
function?

Frank Isaacs

help file for custom function

The answer is "maybe." See this thread for more info:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?R29F31726
--
HTH -

-Frank Isaacs