-   -   conditional macro links (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/279123-re-conditional-macro-links.html)

BrianB

conditional macro links

Buttons can only be clicked one at a time.

I suggest you use check boxes for each row/column instead so you can
select which rows/columns you want to see then click a button which
will run a macro to hide everything except the bits you want to see.

An alternative might be to use Data/Group & Outline which puts + and -
signs for rows & columns.

Regards
BrianB

"Kip" wrote in message ...
I created macro buttons to ranges of columns and separate
macro buttons to ranges of rows.

When I click on a row button, I get all the columns. Same
for clicking on a column button and getting all rows. And
I can't select more than one row button or more than one
column button.

I need to link them so that I can select one or more row
buttons AND one or more column buttons and get only the
information common to my choices.