-   -   Listbox does not support saving (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/279065-listbox-does-not-support-saving.html)

Jon[_12_]

Listbox does not support saving

Hi, I sometimes get an error in my Excel 2003 form when
I'm trying to save the file. It says "... cannot be saved
because the control named X does not support saving".
Does anyone know what one can do to avoid this? And why
does it occur?

Dick Kusleika

Listbox does not support saving

Jon

Are you saving the workbook in a format other that Microsoft Excel Workbook?
If so, have a look at this thread - it doesn't match your situation exactly,
but it may be helpful

http://www.google.com/groups?threadm...%40cppssbbsa03

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel

"Jon" wrote in message
Hi, I sometimes get an error in my Excel 2003 form when
I'm trying to save the file. It says "... cannot be saved
because the control named X does not support saving".
Does anyone know what one can do to avoid this? And why
does it occur?

Jon[_12_]

Listbox does not support saving

No, I'm saving it in Workbook format.

Are you saving the workbook in a format other that

Microsoft Excel Workbook?
If so, have a look at this thread - it doesn't match

your situation exactly,
but it may be helpful

http://www.google.com/groups?threadm...C0ur%24GA.260%

40cppssbbsa03