-   -   merge cells and save as .txt file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/279058-merge-cells-save-txt-file.html)

Christof[_5_]

merge cells and save as .txt file

Hello everyone
well, I'm german and I am a newbie in VBA, so I hope I can describe my
problem as good as necessary.

I got a table (.txt or similiar file) which looks like this:

..blablabla.com
..shalalal.de
..sdölfkh.com
..weaklrfjd.com
..sdfjlöajf.com
..waefasdf.de
..lwöeakfjl.de
and so on (fictive words ;)

afterwards it should look like this:

( url contains ".blablabla.com" or url contains ".shalalal.de" or url
contains... .de )

Now i got two problems. This text-transformation is recurrent, so I
thought creating a userform in Excel would be the best solution. But
how do I merge 2 cells (can't find any help)? And, is there any way to
save the result as a normal .txt file without "extra" quotationmarks??
(like this: "".blablabla.com""). Because I think saving it as a .prn
file and renaming it can't be a sufficient solution.

I would be really grateful for every help!!

Greets, Christof

Christof[_5_]

merge cells and save as .txt file

thx a lot