-   -   Disable Key Events (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/278911-disable-key-events.html)

Seth[_3_]

Disable Key Events

How can I disable key events such as ctrl-break so that a
user cannot stop a macro from running?

Thanks,

Seth

Chip Pearson

Disable Key Events

Seth,

You can use the EnableCancelKey setting. E.g,.

Application.EnableCancelKey = xlDisabled
'
' your code here
'
Application.EnableCancelKey = xlInterrupt

Use the xlDisabled setting with caution. If you get in to an infinite loop,
there is no way to get out other then Ctrl+Alt+Delete to close Excel.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson