-   -   conditional formater with more then 3 levels? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/278910-conditional-formater-more-then-3-levels.html)

steve

conditional formater with more then 3 levels?

dose any one know of an add-in or some one who has
programmed a conditional formatter with more the three
levels of conditions?

if so could you point me to a web site or other info about
it, it would be much app.

Tom Ogilvy

conditional formater with more then 3 levels?

do a google groups search

criteria:

conditional format more three group:microsoft.public.Excel.programming

http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en

--
regards,
Tom Ogilvy