-   -   refreshing custom function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/278829-refreshing-custom-function.html)

Juggernnath

refreshing custom function

Stupid question, but anyway - I tested my function, and it had some errors.
Any time I made some changes to VBA code, function didn't refreshed in
Worksheet so I had to write a function again in the cell. How can I avoid
this, so result will change in the cell anytime I change a function in VBA?

Tom Ogilvy

refreshing custom function

In the first line of the function put

Application.Volatile

Put error handling in your function as well.

Tom Ogilvy