Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Shape connectors

I have made a decisionchart on an excelsheet. ( a flowchart with actions
and decisions and connectorlines between them)

Now I have written a macro that reads all shapes and puts the
properties in an array. But for each shape I also want to know to
which other shapes it is connected.

like

shape 1 name: Action1 connected to Decision1
shape 2 name: Decision1 connected to Decision2 and Action2
shape 3 name Decision2 connecter to Action3
etc

How can I do this

With mydocument.Shapes
For i = .Count To 1 Step -1

ActiveSheet.Shapes(i).Select
Tname(i) = ActiveSheet.Shapes(i).AlternativeText
Tconnect1(i) = ????
Tconnect2(i) = ????
Next
End With