-   -   Activesheet.Scrollarea (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/278700-activesheet-scrollarea.html)

R. Todd Miller

Activesheet.Scrollarea

I'm using Excel 97. Is it possible to use Activesheet.Scrollarea on
several non-contiguous ranges? For example, restrict the user to
A1:A10, B50:C100, and D25:D100?

Note: Unfortunately I can't protect the worksheet and use
Worksheets("Sheet1").EnableSelection = xlUnlockedCells

Don Guillett[_4_]

Activesheet.Scrollarea

try this assigned to a button or shape
(also sent privately in case server screw up)

Sub multiscroll()
With ActiveSheet
Select Case InputBox("select area 1,2,or 3 ONLY")
Case 1
..ScrollArea = "a1:a10"
Case 2
..ScrollArea = "b50:c100"