-   -   How To Use A Custom Help File With Excel 2000 Forms (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/278656-how-use-custom-help-file-excel-2000-forms.html)

jeffrey

How To Use A Custom Help File With Excel 2000 Forms

I would like to use a custom help file (created using VB
Helpwriter) with text box and combo box controls on an
Excel 2000 form. I put the topic ID in the control's
HelpContextID property but when I run the form, with the
cursor in the appropriate text box, when I press F1 the
help file topic doesn't come up. And I don't see where in
the Form's properties do I input the path to the Help
File. Thanks.