-   -   Add-ins missing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/278645-add-ins-missing.html)

lrochman

Add-ins missing

I just loaded MS Office XP and tried to add the add-ins Analysis ToolPak
and Analysis ToolPak - VBA. It is telling me that I am missing two
files:

analys32.xll
ttpvbael.xla

Any suggestions??

Thanks!!!

merjet

Add-ins missing

I just loaded MS Office XP and tried to add the add-ins
Analysis ToolPak and Analysis ToolPak - VBA. It is telling
me that I am missing two files:
analys32.xll
ttpvbael.xla

Run the install CD again. Choose Add or Remove Features. On
the next form click the little + by Microsoft Excel for Windows.
Click the little + by Add-ins. You should see Anaysis ToolPak.

HTH,
Merjet