-   -   Pivottable total cloumns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/278634-pivottable-total-cloumns.html)

aaron merriman

Pivottable total cloumns

I have created a pivotable and I would like to have more than one type
of data in the total column(Qty, AUP, Total). The problem is that
when I add more than one item to the total column in the pivottable,
it stacks the data rather than creating more columns side by side. Is
there a way around this?

Thanks

andres a.

Pivottable total cloumns

What you need to do is drag the field label with the data
to your right and this will create the columns that you
need.

Just play with the field labels on the table and you will
see how it changes.

Andres

.