kurt

I have created a timesheet which needs to be loaded on a
server for access by all users. I want to have a button
on a NEW toolbar which is linked to a macro that
generates a new timesheet based on the template. This
New toolbar must be loaded on each user's pc when they
open Excel. I want to have access to the toolbar for
modification from the SERVER side. Then as each user
logs in, they'll see any changes to the toolbar/macros
that I've made. I can do this in Word by creating a
template with a new toolbar. The template is then saved
on a network directory. Then, Word's startup folder
location is modified to point to the directory where I
load the new template, and each user can click the new
buttons/macros I've created since they will appear in
Word automtically as the template is loaded when Word is
launched.

I have not been able to accomplish the same thing in
Excel. I believe it has something to do with where the
macros are stored in Excel.

ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED on how to do this in
MS Excel 2002.

THANKS!

-Kurt