-   -   Sort names into another worksheet by a property (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/278324-sort-names-into-another-worksheet-property.html)

Ron Mello

Sort names into another worksheet by a property

Hi MVP's

I was making a list of names and wanted to get them to
sort into diffenent worksheet by the sity they live in.
Any quick ideas how I should do this? Thanks all!!

Robert Christie

Sort names into another worksheet by a property

Hi Ron
More information required, you stated list of names then
talk about sorting by city.
What data, Number of Columns, Number of rows etc. and
layout all helps to answer you post.

Bob C

I was making a list of names and wanted to get them to
sort into diffenent worksheet by the sity they live in.
Any quick ideas how I should do this? Thanks all!!
.

Tom Ogilvy

Sort names into another worksheet by a property

copy the data to another worksheet and sort it there.

Tom Ogilvy