-   -   Modeless userform (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/278229-modeless-userform.html)

jacob[_3_]

Modeless userform

I have a userform which would benefit from being run
modeless. When running it modeless I need to update
parameter lists in the userform, whenever the user wants
to use it again, to reflect changes in books, sheets etc.

Thought I could use the UserForm_Activate event for this,
but it will not fire.

Is there any event I could use for this? If not, how can
I know when the user starts to use the form again,
without her hitting any commandbuttons etc. on it, which
might misfire due to not updated information.

any help appreciated

zantor[_19_]

Modeless userform

Hi Jacob,

Go to http://www.bmsltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm and download the xls
file named 'FormFun.zip'. It should help you.

Tom Ogilvy

Modeless userform

Maybe look at the mouseover event of the userform.

Tom Ogilvy