-   -   Looking for help with MFC and Charting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/277988-looking-help-mfc-charting.html)

Robert King

Looking for help with MFC and Charting

Working on an inhereted project here. I've got VC++ code that creates a spreadsheet
containing multiple data series (an arbitrary number of them). I need to
write some code to create an X-Y scatter chart with multiple series.

I can create the chart with a single series, but I can't figure out how to
either add additional data series to the chart, or create it with multiple
series.

Does anyone have any pointers or perhaps sample code in C++? I'm under a
deadline here.

-- R. King
Lockheed Martin
Enterprise Information Systems