-   -   Excel worksheet size - changeable? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/277967-excel-worksheet-size-changeable.html)

Matthew Spinks

Excel worksheet size - changeable?

Please can someone advise whether the workbook row limit
of 65536 is hard-coded to the program or if it is possible
to change this? I'm guessing there is some clever way of
changing but it is restricted to prevent huge potential
volume crashing a pc? I have a few files that are around
100k lines long and at present I work on them in two parts
which is a little frustrating sometimes.

Many thanks.

Jan Karel Pieterse

Excel worksheet size - changeable?

Hi,