-   -   Select / Filter Data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/277946-select-filter-data.html)

Soniya

Select / Filter Data

Hi All,

I have in my sheet1 Four fields Name, Date1, Date2 and
Date3.

How can I select/filter the data to get the list of data
within a specific date?

For Eg. If I select 15-1-2003 then All records which is
before the given date should list.. my filter should
check date1,date2,date3 and if any of them is before the
date then that record should be selected. I think in
filter there is only two criterea.

TIA
Soniya

JMay

Select / Filter Data

You should use the Advanced Filter for this job. I can send you an example
upon request.