-   -   Need listbox to choose sheet to duplicate (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/277928-re-need-listbox-choose-sheet-duplicate.html)

[email protected]

Need listbox to choose sheet to duplicate

Dave Peterson provided code to place a ComboBox on a toolbar to allow
you to select a sheet in the ActiveWorkbook. You could adapt the code
to fit your needs.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

HTH
Paul
Be advised to back up your WorkBook before attempting to make changes.
I have a workbook where we'll create one worksheet as a
template and then copy it over and over within the
workbook. What I'd like to do is have a listbox pop up
with the sheets that are in the book to begin with, from
which the user can select which sheet he would like to
duplicate (I already have the code to say how many times
to copy it).