Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automatically locking cells following data entry

I have a workbook that has 25 different worksheets.
The cells are all formatted as locked with the exception
of those that are allowed for data entry. At a point when
all data is added I want to be able to click on a button
that will progress through all worksheets and lock all
cells.

Can anyone please provide me with the code or a macro
that I can assign to a button to do this please.

Thank you in advance.

Brian