steve

mail program & operating system

MS Outlook

NT 4.0

thanks

Ron de Bruin

mail program & operating system

Hi

Please stay in your thread Steve when you answer.

With Outlook you can place text in the body also
I promise to add a example this evening on my site.

I will mail in this thread when I have done this.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"steve" wrote in message ...
MS Outlook

NT 4.0

thanks

Ron de Bruin

mail program & operating system

Hi Steve

Try this one for Outlook
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#every

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"steve" wrote in message ...
sorry about the mis post

thanks in advance for the update on the website

Please stay in your thread Steve when you answer.

With Outlook you can place text in the body also
I promise to add a example this evening on my site.

I will mail in this thread when I have done this.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)
www.rondebruin.nl