-   -   Code to Select Row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/277582-re-code-select-row.html)

David McRitchie[_2_]

Code to Select Row

see inline comments

"scrabtree23" wrote in message ...
Friends,

I need 1) a code to select a entire row that the active
cell is in.

----
activecell.entirerow.select

Also, 2) I have my page setup set so that comments will be
printed at the end, yet most of the comment doesn't end up
printing???

---
you could try (I didn't look at it for relevance to your specifics)
List all comments from all sheets, Dick Kusleika, 2002-09-12, use
csh.Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0) instead of csh.Range("a65536").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
useon error resume next: For each cell in sh.cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeComments)
instead ofFor Each cell In sh.UsedRange -- in XL97 use xlComments--
http://google.com/groups?threadm=uqE...%40tkmsftngp08

3) How can I keep my program from balooning in size?
Once I use it, then delete all the input cells, it has
still mysteriously grown in size significantly???

---
See makelastcell macro in
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...m#makelastcell
actualy Debra Dalgleish had something I think it is on her site
http://www.contextures.com

4) Do you have any practical suggestions on how to
decrease a file size?

--
Same answer as in Question #3.

SDC