-   -   XLL Formula Reference (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/277480-re-xll-formula-reference.html)

Matthew Wieder

XLL Formula Reference

Huh? Perhpas I wasn't clear. I need to know how I can find out what
cell the formula is in, while I'm in the middle of executing an xll.
This has nothing to due with the Excel GUI.
thanks!

Jean-Paul Viel wrote:
Hi,

Tools = Options. = on the tab View check Formulas.

--
JP

http://www.solutionsvba.com

"Matthew Wieder" wrote in message

We inherited an xll which provides a formula that can be used in a cell
in Excel. If someone uses that formula on a spredahseet (let's say in
cell F4) and then they recalc, is there some way for us in that xll code
to know that the formula is in cell F4?
thanks!