-   -   Link to fortran (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/277377-link-fortran.html)

Claudia[_3_]

Link to fortran

Hi!
I have written a program in fortran and I would like to
add it into excel, so that I can call it from a flowsheet.
In MExcel 97 developers kit it is written that, depending
on the application I can used the C API, that allows a C-
language application to call into MExcel, a DLL called
from visual Basic, the OLE Automation interface or some
hybrid combination. I'm totally lost because I don't know
which of these procedures I should follow.
Please could you help me suggesting what I should do in
practice?
You guys are my last hope!
Thank you in advance
Claudia