-   -   Excel to Database? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/277327-excel-database.html)

ND

Excel to Database?

I have created an Access database for project managers
from an Excel flat file, however, majority of the project
managers do not know how to work in Access.

These project managers will begin to train on using
Access, however, the immediate need is that there is a
way in which to track their projects.

So, I have created a form in which I can put all of the
data using dropdown boxes, comments, validations, etc.,
however, my question is, can I use this Excel form as a
database?

What I mean is, can the project manager, key in their
project number and and the rest of the information
populate on this form?

I know this is antiquated, however, until I can get them
up to speed, Excel is my option.

Thank you!

n d[_2_]

Excel to Database?