-   -   Macro failing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/277283-macro-failing.html)

Syd[_3_]

Macro failing

I have inherited an application consisting of an Excel 97
spread sheet's data and a Power Point presentation. The
Power Point presentation get it's data from the excel
sheet driven by a couple of macro's, either pulling into
Power Point from excel or pushing out of Excel into Power
Point. The burning question is: "How does one track the
macro's failing component in either Excel or Power Point
to it's source and correct it?"

Any offers of solutions will be welcome since I am new to
this Excel/PowerPoint macro business. Thanks,...