-   -   Screen refresh problem. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/277274-screen-refresh-problem.html)

Nigel Brown[_2_]

Screen refresh problem.

I have a userform that allows the user to input data and then save to
another workbook. I use a sub procedure to validate the user input and
then save to the workbook. Once the input is saved I close the
workbook that has been written to and return to the userform.
However if I move the input form a trail of input forms appears on my
screen, leading me to suspect windows cant keep up refreshing the
screen. I added doEvents after the call to close the workbook and
before I exit the sub but this has not cured the problem.
Does anyone know how I can solve this problem?

Regards
Nigel Brown