-   -   mscal.ocx (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/277251-mscal-ocx.html)

nath

mscal.ocx

Hi,

I have written a report in excel that uses the ms calendar
function (mscal.ocx). When writing this report i had to
download the ocx file myself in order to use it. Since
then i have put this on our server, where the web page
that links to this report will be situated. If the ocx
file doesnt exist in the c:\winnt\system32\ directory, how
do i go about downloading this form the server. I have a
pathname to the server. the pathname is in the format :

//abc.defgh.ij.com/reportingweb/download/mscal.ocx

TIA

Nath.