-   -   Disable control down (cntl D) on a worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/277246-disable-control-down-cntl-d-worksheet.html)

mcpheat

Disable control down (cntl D) on a worksheet

Can you please help me with some code that can be entered into
a worksheet to "disable" a user doing a fill down with "control D".
It may be helpful to just disable control "a" to "z" so as to keep
control pageup/down still in operation.

I suspect it would go into the following private sub
Worksheet_Change(ByVal target As Excel.Range)

Thanks for your help.
Tony.

Tom Ogilvy

Disable control down (cntl D) on a worksheet

Look in Excel VBA help for the onkey command.

Change fires on each edit of a cell - there is probably a better event that
will fire less often and still accomplish what you want.

Tom Ogilvy