-   -   Running Query on a record set (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/277241-running-query-record-set.html)

James Cameron

Running Query on a record set

Hi I have a spread sheet which I am opening a portion of in a record
set I would then like to do further selection on that record set is
this possible or do I have to go back to the original record set ?

Jake Marx[_2_]

Running Query on a record set

Hi James,

You can use the Filter method if you want to narrow down the recordset you
currently have open. If you provide more details, someone may be able to
help you further.

Jake Marx
MS MVP - Excel