-   -   Macro Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/277178-macro-help.html)

esi

Macro Help

Need help designing a macro that will look thru each sheet in my
workbook(except for my "upload" sheet) and identify rows that have a cell in
column D with text contents of "2004 Budget". Once the row is identified I
want to copy the cells in that row for Range E:Q and finally paste "value"
in sheet "Upload". Essentally, I'm trying to pick rows that match my
criteria and copy a range in that row to a blank sheet. Thanks